I love Mondays because:
1. The weekend is over and I get to be home alone again! All I'm saying is that if your brother and sister faught as much as mine do, you would be happy for the weekend to end too.
2. I get an email from Noemi! I always share my deepest darkest fears, problems, secrets, and crushes with her and she always just says everything I need to hear. Even if those things aren't always what I want to hear. But more often than not she tells me in a way that won't make me angry because she didn't tell me what I wanted to hear. She's a good sister and a good missionary.
In todays email she told me that I should make a list of things I am grateful for. I kinda think it's cheesy but it has to be done. I would write in my journal but let's face it....Who has one of those anymore? ha! Who remembers how to hold a pen? Yeah, not me! I didn't go to school this semester, remember!? So here it is my beloved friends, A list....(You can stop reading here if you want.)
I am grateful for:
* My friends here in GA. Rachel (aka Fabs), Saychelle, Rachel P, Jamie, Emily, and even Morgan. (because everyone knows I hate too much estrogen.)
* Movie Soundtracks.
* Text messaging
* My dad
* My mom
* Dani (because she thinks I'm funny and laughs at me the same way Noemi laughs at me and I miss Noemi)
* Felipe (aka Flipper) because when he isn't a hostile teenager we have a good time together.
* Talents that keep me occupied
* My Bishopric
* My faith
* My knowledge of Jesus Christ and the Atonement.
* Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist
* My extended family
* Text messaging
* People that tell me I'm funny.
* Noemi's emails
* The relatively warm winters of GA
* The scriptures
* Test messaging (have I mentioned this before? Well I'm really fond of it, ok!?)
* Music with no words
* Netflix instant play
There's more but I can't think right now. I'll edit this as they come to me.