Friday, February 20, 2009

"there are years that ask questions and years that answer"

-Zora Neales Hurston

For me though, its more like "there are weeks that ask questions and weeks that answer"
Last week the question was "Can you get through this?" I prayed all the time that I would be able to get through it. I prayed at night, on the way to the library, on the way back, on the way to class and during class. I knew I could do it but once I got to the weekend the question was more like "you're doing a good job but let's change things up, Can you get though it NOW?!"

This week was my answer. I made it! I made it through last week and the weekend. Oh this week was wonderful! It was filled with time that last week I did not have. But don't think I forgot to be thankful. Next week might ask the same question or it could be an answer. I guess we'll see.

I'm currently reading Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston and I just finished reading The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald. I really like The Great Gatsby. I forgot how good it is. And so far I like "Their Eyes Were Watching God".

1 comment:

  1. "Their Eyes Were Watching God" is sooo good. I really liked it! =)

    ReplyDelete