I have been absent from blogging since I posted last. My life is still pretty boring. I had a job, then I lost a job. I don't knit anymore becuase it's not cold out anymore so knitting is useless and frankly it makes me hot just thinking about kntting winter scarves in 80 degree weather. But I thought that I should just blog about things that have made me laugh or just random things that I have been thinking about.
* I like instrumental soundtracks and I have a few in my ipod. I like to play a game with my dad called "Guess the movie." I play an instrumental song from a soundtrack and he has to guess the movie. He's actually really good at it. I played a song from the movie Meet Joe Black and he yelled "MEET BLACK JOE!!" Close enough, Dad.
* I went to Nauvoo last weekend with my Singles ward! It was so awesome! I've never been before. My family are converts so we didn't grow up thinking "OH let's go to this church history sight for this year's vacation!" I'm so glad I went! It was great! I have a testimony of the Church and of the Prophet Joseph Smith.
* I am all talk no action
* I HATE making friends. why? Because somehow, I end up losing them all. (emo? yeah whatever)
* I'm pretty sure Noemi was given the oppurtunity to extend her mission. She asked me if i would be mad. I would not. But I would like for her to be home already.
* If you had a puppy that didn't want you, would you give him to me? I would give you mine if he didn't want me.
* Getting mad at people is hard for me, I want to be mad at someone so badly but being mad means losing valuable "talking time" and that's just not worth it.
* My Brother called Tupac, Toothpac.
There are more things that have been swirling around my head but it is late and I'm falling asleep. Sorry there aren't that many funny things! I'll think of more.