Sunday, December 18, 2011

100

This, my dear friends, is my 100th post! I have been trying to think of something awesome to write about. Or maybe something sentimental, something that would have you in tears but alas I could not think of anything awesome or sentimental to blog about. I also thought about writing something super funny but I thought I would leave the funny blogging to one Tom Widdison. So instead I have decided to write a list. Just plain and simple. A list of 100 different things that I have thought about, that I have done, that I never thought I would do or that I hate. You don't have to read it all though but thanks for the attention thus far.

1. I've been thinking lately that 1 hour just isn't enough time these days
2. I never thought I would be the partial owner of a cat, being a dog person myself.
3. I never thought I would live to see the day where I have 2 semesters left of school.
4. I never thought I would be away from my family for 1 whole year.
5. I am missing Christmas with my family and for some reason that makes me feel so grown up.
6. How did I live life without reading Harry Potter until now.
7. I also feel grown up because Tomas and I grilled a Salmon!
8. 100 things is looking like a lot to jot down...
9. I now know first hand how sad my dad gets during the Holidays.
10. I really like that Adele song right now.
11. What am I going to do after I graduate. Everything that I have done and worked for has been leading up to my graduation and I don't know what I'm supposed to do.
12. I have to get married.
13. I miss my dog.
14. Sometimes you have to learn the hard way
15. I want to see the good everyone and usually they'll live up to it. Usually.
16. I got a journal to write in because I really want to be able to remember everything.
17. I forget to write in my journal
18. I want to make a quilt
19. I can't wait for next semester.
20. I can't wait to be warm
21. I've been listening to a lot of hip hop and r&b. So much so that I don't even know what Indie bands are anymore. jk. (am i?)
22. I started running and I became better at it than I was last year.
23. I love the walking dead
24. The age I will be this coming year. Should I make some goals? Nah. Soon I will have no purpose in life
25. I am looking forward to going home so that I can make money and shop till I drop.
26. I want new (awesome) shoes for graduation. I bought new shoes for high school graduation. I can't remember anything about that except my shoes and the feeling of accomplishment.
27. I never thought that I would love Gossip Girl as much as I love it right now.

Things I want for this year.

28. I want to be good. At everything that I want to be good at.
29. I want to be consistant.
30. I want to be a runner.
31. I want to be a good student.
32. I still want to get in a fight. A physical altercation, if you will. But let's be honest, that won't happen.
33. I want to be nicer to strangers.
34. i'm never going to get 100 and keep your interest so I'll just finish right meow.

No comments:

Post a Comment