- My work load is piling up and I am in a state of euphoria. Instead of being stressed I'm just happy. I think it's my body's way of dealing with the stress. My brain is all "Oh my! Vickie, you have so much homework to do...let's find something happy on the internet and just look at it."
- I'm pretty sure that this is the year that I will actually pass FA 100!! Holler!
- I'm starting to freak out about graduating and about what I'm going to do when I go home but once again my mind goes into a state of euphoria my brain is all "Gee wiz Vickie, you're about to graduate! When we go home let's swim all the time and play with Jupiter! OH! Let's get another puppy that looks like this
Money? You don't need money because you can spend all your life living with your mommy and daddy and going to the pool!" oh is that SO!?
- This may or may not be my last summer here. I really just want to live the life that Nadia lives. Marry a guy that has like 5 years left in school. OK!
- My youngest sister is a bad influence on me...
- And yesterday I bought birthday cake oreos. My favorite cookies with cake batter flavor! NOM! needless to say they are gone. They didn't stand a chance. ^.^