Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring time isn't even here.

Spring isn't even here in Rexburg yet but i am already thinking about the fall.

Although I am really excited about the spring. I can't wait to wear this pastel shirt that I bought at the DI a while back. I have worn it once but it must be worn when it is warm and it is sunny out.

The reason I can't wait for the fall is because I really want a dog! My very own puppy! And this time it's serious! You might have already heard that I'm staying in the fall. For 2 reasons: 1) I have to take 7.5-8 more credits in the fall before I can graduate. 2) I have accepted an offer from the lady at the Mansion to be her Nanny. I help her with her kids and her home, in return I get to live in her house across from Smith Park. I can have roommates! If you wanna live with me in the fall feel free to give me a call and I will save you room! So about that puppy! I'm guess that I can have a dog since Saychelle and Bryan have a dog! So that means I'm getting a dog!


No comments:

Post a Comment