Monday, June 15, 2009

2 posts in one day!?

It's Leah's fault. Doesn't she know I can't resist answering questions about myself?

1. What's your favorite non-food/ supporting food (e.g. ice cream cones (the cone itself), whipped cream, marshmallow creme)? oreo's and milk, mostly just the oreo though, I drink the milk fast so I can have my last oreo by itself.

2. Favorite book pre-high school?
Number the Stars by Lois Lowry. It's a book about this little girl, her family and her best friends in the holocaust.

3. Whose handwriting do you envy?
No one's. I like my own handwriting.

4. What does your blog title mean/ where did it come from?
I started a blog in highschool and I didn't want any of my friends to know about it so I thought it would be clever if "how did you get here?" was the first thing that they saw. But then when I started this one I liked the last one but I wanted to change it. "How did we get here?" is a pretty philosophical question so yeah.

5. Favorite chore (or least hated):
Doing the dishes. All by hand. Putting the dishes in the dishwasher is not what I am talking about, I hate that.
6. What's your favorite kind of chip (baking and dipping)?
Chocolate Chips. I like just tortilla chips.

7. Favorite animal (mythological and real)?
Myth: Pegasus Real: Tigers

1 comment:

  1. Hooray Vickie! You're the first to answer so that means you get extra points or something. I loved reading your responses.

    ReplyDelete