Thursday, June 11, 2009

Felipe Saul Morales Gomez




Born: July 27, 1996

My mom was was pregnant with a child that her and my dad had already named Saul. She had a stillbirth and my mom's doctor said the best thing for her to do was try to get pregnant again. I vaguely remember my being mom being pregnant the first time but not really. So i think like 2 or 3 years later my mom got pregnant again. It was a boy again and my dad swears that it's the same spirit. They named him Felipe Saul Morales. I remember when my mom got back from the hospital with him. I was so excited to play with him! Him and Noemi were buddies and I was kinda left out. Whatever. He had a short fuse and I would make him mad because he was funny when he was mad but my mom would get so mad at me for making him mad. When he was first potty trained he refused to use the toilet and he just peed off of porch. Then he went through a phase where he liked to watch things fall off of high places. He used to drop his toys from our porch and then run out and pick them all up just so he could do it again. Then when he got bored he would just leave them out there so my dad go mad at him and told him he couldn't do it anymore. He started dropping his toys from the top of our hallway to the bottom floor hallway. Then he wasn't allowed to do that either. So he moved on to being obsessed with his toy's heads being in the middle. I accidentally started that. He had gotten a new toy and I wanted to check it out so I asked if I could see it; he wouldn't let me so I was like "well I just want to put his head straight forward. In the middle." After that before he would play with his toys and before he put them away he would make sure the heads were in the "middle". He would ask everyone to make sure that the heads were in the middle. One day I got really mad at him for something and I took all his toys and twisted their heads so that they were not in the middle. He FREAKED out! He screamed and cried and through a fit.
Now he's a pretty cool guy, I guess. He's mean to his sisters but I hear that boys grow out of that. I hope he does. He's the class clown and everyone loves him. Grown ups that are not teachers LOVE him. He's really friendly and he's such a flirt. Girls love him. Teachers stereotype him because he's mexican and half the things that they accuse him of are rediculous. But when he tries to defend himself he makes things worse for himself so one time I had to teach him that no matter what he says people are always going to believe the teacher so he has to be careful what he says. He's doing better now that he's in High School in Atlanta because I think the teachers there are less racist. One time my Young Woman's teacher made the mistake of telling my parents that he was going to end up in jail. I hated her after that. She had absolutely no reason to say that about him. All he did was pee in her next door neighbor's lawn, he thought it would be rude to pee in her lawn. So in the fall my cell phone was cancelled and so my parents told me I could have his phone. I've had his phone for about 6 months now and I STILL get phone calls from withheld numbers and they sound more or less like this:
Girl: hehehe *giggle* *giggle* omg hello? hehe (in the background) Omg he answered. you talk to him!!
Me: hello?
Girl: (muffled because her hand is over the reciever.)hehehehe oh my gosh!!
Me: HELLO!!!
Girls: Hello? Felipe? hi!
Me: no, this isn't his phone anymore.
Girl: Oh really :(
Me: yes, this hasn't been his phone since January. This is his older sister.
Girl: (emabarassed) ohhhhk bye

Text from **nAuGhTy gUrL**: What if we kissed? (crazy Marion are you texting my brother?)

He's kinda crazy and he is not afraid to get hurt. This one time there was this cop living in the apartment complex and my brother and him were buddies so the cop took my brother and his friends paint ballin'. It was Felipe and his friends against the Cop and at the end my brother was the last one standing. He was as good as the cop and all of his friends were like afraid to run around one of his friends was so scared he just took a paint ball and and broke it on himself so he didnt have to play anymore. Thought that was a funny story.

I can't wait till he likes me enough to not yell at me and call me names. I think it will be fun.

1 comment:

  1. Oh come on Vickie. He's too young for even me. Give me a break.

    ReplyDelete