Monday, January 19, 2009

What a peculiar day

Last night I played guitar hero for I think 2 or 3 hours. Jeri and I got home at 2:30 am. It's not a good idea for me to go to sleep that late because it messes with my sleep schedule. So in hopes of keeping my sleep schedule somewhat normal I set an alarm on my phone for 10am but it turns out that I didn't need it. I woke up at around 9:30. No one was up yet so I just layed in my bed until my alarm went off. Then I heard some shuffling out in the living room so I got out of bed. Later we were all chilling in the living room and Debra was totally being rude to me! I don't know why!! She was calling me stupid because I didnt like Gringo's. She played it off like she was just kidding but she wasn't. I've seen her do this before to Laura, she'll be really mean and rude to her and then tell her she was kidding but later she'll tell me that she wasn't kidding at all. It was like that when she was calling me stupid. Then she told me to shut up and stop talking cus she was tired of hearing my voice. Again she said she was kidding but I didnt believe her so I just went to my room to do my homework. And now she is back to normal! I don't know what her deal was this morning but I wanted to cry because she is never mean to me.

I went to the gym and I watched a dime-size sweat spot grow into a huge sweat spot on some guy's back. I listened to VHS or Beta which is good to work out to.

No comments:

Post a Comment