1. My favorite book growing up was I didn't read much when I was growing up. It wasn't until highschool that I realized I loved to read
2. The funniest book I've ever read was Naked by David Sedaris. I don't really pick up funny books you know?
3. The one book that has truly changed my life is This one time I read a book that a friend lent me. It was about a member of the church that had died but then came back to life, what are those experiences called? Anyway, I wouldn't say that it changed my life, but it kinda of altered the way I look at the after life and such. I don't know if it's legit you know, but it was cool.
4. If you're looking for a real "tear jerker" you should probably read The Road by Cormac McCarthy. Zach told me to read it and I did and it was good. I feel like I've cried while reading other books but I can't remember them right now.
5. If I could meet any author living or dead I would want to meet BOM Prophets count right? I mean, they wrote books. I'd want to meet Captain Moroni. Ok ok, that was kinda cheap. I would really like to meet...oh!...Mark Oliver Everett. I mean his life has been crazy thus far and incredible. He says in his book, I think, that he's a difficult person to be around, I'm not sure exactly what he said, I just remember thinking that being his friend or girlfriend would be a challenge and I was like "let me at him!"
6. The next book on my "to read" list is Pride and Prejudice which I started reading yesterday (sorry Myke that I am not reading Kafka but I've been wanting to read P&P for quite sometime and I got it in the mail when I started reading I, Robot) so next on my list, because Dani bought it her school book fair, is Pride, Prejudice and Zombies!
7. If I was snowed into a remote cabin in the woods and could only choose three books to bring with me I'd bring Twilight, Fight Club and The Great Gatsby. Judge all you want, I don't care! Can we make it 4? Cause I'd really like to bring The Road also.
Feel free to also Fill in the Blank, I'd like to hear from you, my very intellectual friends!
I got it from here