Monday, May 3, 2010

May 2nd 1988.

is the date of my birth. Aren't you happy for that day? I know I am!

I usually like to make a big deal out of my birthday. But this year it was rather lame. I just went to church, came home, ate with cousins, and sat on my couch for the rest of the day. I didn't even get cake! I wasn't expecting cake since it was the sabath and I was not going to break it for selfish reasons but when I got home there were grocery bags on the table. My mom bought food to feed my aunt and cousins but SHE DIDN'T BUY ME A CAKE! NOT EVEN A PIE. NOTHING. We took her out for dinner and got her a free desert and I got nothing. This is why I don't like that her birthday is before mine. I'm selfish whatever. Do you guys know about my "Middle Child Complex"? Basically I get the short end of the stick all the time because I am the middle child. *sigh* Oh well. I'm used to it. Don't worry it gets better. Although I did not get cake, this weekend my parents are buying me 2 pairs of shoes! I've decided that I want some TOMS shoes and some heels! When I told my dad about the whole TOMS shoes thing about how it's buy a shoe give a shoe, he said "So? I don't care about kids in Argentina that don't have shoes!" (He was joking). So for my heels, this is what I saw that I liked.

















These next ones are not the ones I want but the general style of the shoe is what I want. High, Skinny heel. I tried a pair on at Dillard's and they were not as uncomfortable as I thought they would be.























I want some "cage" shoes but I haven't found any that I have fallen in love with but these J. Simpson ones are cute













These are the perfect example of the "cage" shoe but I don't Love these :/



















cute!




















I love Steve Madden

















Also Steve Madden

















And today I impulsively bought a sewing machine. Call it a birthday present to myself. I'm excited!

4 comments:

  1. On my 15th birthday I didn't get cake or presents on my birthday. It sucks! My brother and sister-in-law celebrate birthday for a WHOLE WEEK. They get birthday WEEKS! I want to move in with them.
    I'm' glad you're getting new footwear, though. That is always a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. booooring. you know what i say about shoes...EFF SHOES!

    ReplyDelete